Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum - View Profile: DREROB

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum > Members List
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. robbie12
    09-27-2013 10:49 PM - permalink
    robbie12
    Hey i have a 2001 accent 1.5l and a 2003 elantra gt 2.0l trying to figure out the easiest way to go about wiring it. My email is robger1316@htomail.com
  2. jonnyboy
    06-13-2012 11:38 AM - permalink
    jonnyboy
    Hey I am swapping a 1.6 accent engine into my 1.5 accent. I have the whole donor car so i can take what i need. I already replaced the whole engine harness and I wanted to know if you think i should swap the entire steering racks? They have 2 different part numbers, but im sure it will work with the 1.6 pump. I just rather it be totally correct since i have it sitting infront of me right now. Any thoughts on that?
  3. antonyr123
    12-19-2011 02:29 AM - permalink
    antonyr123
    do u sell customable looms ? antonyr1232006@hotmail.co.uk
  4. DREROB
    10-17-2011 02:04 PM - permalink
    DREROB
    Refresh my memory, What year accent and motor is your current car and what did the white faced gauge cluster come out of?
  5. hxc-fuk
    10-13-2011 09:10 AM - permalink
    hxc-fuk
    Hey man is there anyway you can help me out, ive had the cluster for a while and id love to put it in and you said youve done it before. could ya help or lead me in the right direction?

last time we were talking, you said "when I get a chance I will look to see if there is a wiring difference between the stock gauge and white face gauges."

hope to hear back, itd be greatly appreciated

thanks, mike

About Me

• About DREROB
    Car Year
    Car Model
    Accent L
    Car Color
    Blue
  • Signature
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by g4ebguysite View Post
    I was trying to say its not all guys, then i wondered WAIT thats a chick with a penis, SO technically its all girls?????????? See this is were i got confused, cuz a penis = guy but its a girl, with a penis, so Exactly what is that? so its not gay, its a women, BUT with a manhood, but its a form of surgery modification making it like having breast implants, so its a women, so its not gay

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 05-08-2013 12:36 PM
  • Referrals: 0

Contact Info

Instant Messaging
Send an Instant Message to DREROB Using...
This Page
http://www.hyundaiperformance.com/forums/9848-drerob.html