Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell About

• · Banned
    0 Posts
    Lại có nhiều giảng viên Học kế toán cấp chứng chỉ tại quận 9 tphcm giỏi nhất khi trung tâm
    Đã tuyển lựa chọn kỹ càng Lớp học kế toán tại tân phú thuê địa điểm
    Khuyến mại giảm phí ở Học làm bctc tại quận 5 tphcm cùng với tất cả bạn bè
    làm được kế toán ở Trung tâm dạy kế toán cho giám đốc khuyến mại lớn
    khi tham gia Lớp học kế toán thuế chỉ có kế toán hà nội
    không thành thạo Học làm bcqtt cho người đã biết ko thu học phí

· Registered
    1 Posts
    Hey i have a 2001 accent 1.5l and a 2003 elantra gt 2.0l trying to figure out the easiest way to go about wiring it. My email is robger1316@htomail.com

· Registered
    2 Posts
    Hey I am swapping a 1.6 accent engine into my 1.5 accent. I have the whole donor car so i can take what i need. I already replaced the whole engine harness and I wanted to know if you think i should swap the entire steering racks? They have 2 different part numbers, but im sure it will work with the 1.6 pump. I just rather it be totally correct since i have it sitting infront of me right now. Any thoughts on that?

· Registered
    1,959 Posts
    Refresh my memory, What year accent and motor is your current car and what did the white faced gauge cluster come out of?

· Registered
    23 Posts
    Hey man is there anyway you can help me out, ive had the cluster for a while and id love to put it in and you said youve done it before. could ya help or lead me in the right direction?

last time we were talking, you said "when I get a chance I will look to see if there is a wiring difference between the stock gauge and white face gauges."

hope to hear back, itd be greatly appreciated :)

thanks, mike
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…