Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

Would you buy a new kit for around 600-700 dollars for your...

• 95-99 Accent 2door. I dont like the Yamaneko Kit.

Votes: 19 9.7%
  • 95-99 Accent 4door. No kits available for the car!

Votes: 16 8.2%
  • 00-02 Accent 2door. I dont like the GT, Evo, Nor Jetspeed Kits.

Votes: 31 15.9%
  • 00-02 Accent 4door. The Korean kits are too expensive.

Votes: 29 14.9%
  • 03-06 Accent 2door. I dont like the Y2, nor Jetspeed Kits.

Votes: 44 22.6%
  • 03-06 Accent 4door. No kits available for the car!

Votes: 15 7.7%
  • 07 New Accent 2door. No kits available for the car!

Votes: 29 14.9%
  • 07 New Accent 4door. No kits available for the car!

Votes: 12 6.2%

Accent Body Kit Demand?

57K views 78 replies 57 participants last post by  24david24 
#1 ·
We are revisiting our body kits for the Accent, and seeing if there is demand for any new ones. Please post/respond to poll here, and if there is demand for something we will see if we can get it done.

#2 ·
I would like to see either the gorilla kit or the jenis boddy kits for the 00-02 accent 4 door, i really like the jenis kit and may purchase it within the year, but i tried to see the gorilla kit but the only pic i saw of it was the rear which i like alot. Is thier any way you can post pics of the gorilla kit. BTW the strut bar didnt fit, wasnt even close. Thanx though

#9 ·
How about at least 1 body kit for the LC2 4-door? Pleeeaaase!!

#10 ·
Guys...go onto PSC and check out the Talon body kit for the LC2. That one is awsome...if they porduced that in the US I would buy it in a heart beat.

#12 ·
Nobody is ever gonna make a body kit for a x3.. LOL i had to make my own a few year back for my old accent.. here is a pic of what she looked at her prime..

#14 ·
spikie said:
Nobody is ever gonna make a body kit for a x3.. LOL i had to make my own a few year back for my old accent.. here is a pic of what she looked at her prime..

You MADE a body kit? How did you go about doing that? How expensive was it? Looks nice...very nice. I've been rewally wanting to get a nice custom hood. The only cool aftermarket hoods are for LCs. Know where I can get a custom one done?

#15 ·
Yamaneko: i would be keen for the Jenis front bumper for the 00-02 and a carbon fibre hood (as long as i don't sell my car), but you would need to be willing to ship to australia also.

#17 ·
I had to go custom for my X3 too.

A lip kit like those in Australia would be nice for those who want to keep the 98-99 GSI bumper, allowing user to keep +weight down.

Some nice looking sideskirts similar to the black widow type instead going above the bottom door line would work. A whole kit would be nice but not too crazy with room for intercoolerz. A rear bumper that allows air to flow allowing for reduced drag.

As a minimum: I could use some nicer straight sideskirts. A lip kit for a chopped GSI bumper and Pods for the rear GSI bumper sides. 16 rims......and so on (lighter).......:D

#21 · (Edited)
Considering the only thing out for my style is the Erebuni 512 kit (that I've seen, I'd like to take a look at the korean kits if anyone could link me?). I'd love to see another kit out for my 01 4dr GLS... a complete kit would be amazing.

Edit: Checked evofusionusa.com found kits that look like they fit my car. Still would like to see more options out there but I like the Jenis

#23 ·
well got it layin around....88-91 CRX Mugen Front bumper so im gonna start choppin and "Glassin" away till it fits....

NOTHING, AND I MEAN NOTHING OUT THERE FOR THE X2...OMG...FREAKIN SUKS....FYI....I KNO EREBUNI HAS "UH" WING:D ....IM BUYIN THE TOP ONE!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.