ECU pinout diagram for 1994 Hyundai Excel - Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 10-24-2012, 10:16 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
ECU pinout diagram for 1994 Hyundai Excel

Does anyone know where I can find an ECU pinout diagram for 1994 Hyundai Excel? If someone has access to it and can post it I will love you forever. A google image search found me one for a 1992 Hyundai Excel, but the 1994 is different. I also signed up at hyundaitechinfo.com but can't find the diagram there either.

Thanks all.
--C/n
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 10-25-2012, 01:30 PM

Send a message via AIM to DREROB
www.hmaservice.com you will need to sign up, the schematics are there

Quote:
I was trying to say its not all guys, then i wondered WAIT thats a chick with a penis, SO technically its all girls?????????? See this is were i got confused, cuz a penis = guy but its a girl, with a penis, so Exactly what is that? so its not gay, its a women, BUT with a manhood, but its a form of surgery modification making it like having breast implants, so its a women, so its not gay
post #3 of 9 Old 10-26-2012, 01:37 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DREROB View Post
www.hmaservice.com you will need to sign up, the schematics are there
Thanks for the response DREROB. hmaservice.com redirects me to hyundaitechinfo.com, which I mentioned checking in my OP. I thought I checked pretty thoroughly before but I just spent another half an hour looking and have not found it. If you could provide any further info I would MUCH appreciate it.

Thanks
C/n

post #4 of 9 Old 10-27-2012, 07:08 PM

Found it, your probably looking under shop. After you log in you have four choices to the left of the screen, Shop, Etm and 2 others. Choose ETM, then enter vehicle info. After that choose fuel system and then MFI control.

Quote:
I was trying to say its not all guys, then i wondered WAIT thats a chick with a penis, SO technically its all girls?????????? See this is were i got confused, cuz a penis = guy but its a girl, with a penis, so Exactly what is that? so its not gay, its a women, BUT with a manhood, but its a form of surgery modification making it like having breast implants, so its a women, so its not gay
post #5 of 9 Old 10-28-2012, 05:07 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Found it, your probably looking under shop. After you log in you have four choices to the left of the screen, Shop, Etm and 2 others. Choose ETM, then enter vehicle info. After that choose fuel system and then MFI control.
DREROB, are you certain you found it for a 1994 Excel? I looked under ETM and I checked thoroughly all the diagrams under the fuel system / MFI control category once more and I don't see an ECU pinout. I even had a friend look at the diagrams for me and he didn't see it either.

Thanks much DREROB.

C/n
post #6 of 9 Old 11-02-2012, 08:57 PM

The pin out is the schematics, you have to be able to read it. There isnt a "list" if thats what your thinking about

Quote:
post #7 of 9 Old 11-02-2012, 11:14 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
The pin out is the schematics, you have to be able to read it. There isnt a "list" if thats what your thinking about
Yeah, I was expecting to see something like this, which is for a 1992 Hyundai Excel that I found on google images:

I will see if I can learn to read the schematic since you say the information is there.

Thanks again DREROB.
post #8 of 9 Old 11-13-2012, 10:48 PM

Good god wouldnt that have made life simple for my bea swap wiring... I wouldnt be suprised if the 92 and 94 share the same pin out

Quote:
post #9 of 9 Old 02-10-2017, 11:29 PM

Thanks all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum > Model Specific Forums > Accent/Excel/S-Coupe