04 accent 2.0L N/A Beast build questions. - Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 11-08-2012, 09:45 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Default 04 accent 2.0L N/A Beast build questions.

I want to put my 2.0L elantra motor that I built from the ground up for my 04 accent, how hard is the swap into an 04 accent I haven't heard of many doing it, I have built the motor already it has forged pistons stage 2 cams arp head studs lightweight flywheel and a bunch more, I have a set of stainless 4-2-1 extractors for the motor fiberglassed cold air intake msd ignition system haltech ecu, and a mega squirt fuel management system, I have fitted a return fuel line for the bullet fuel ail and have a set of 510cc Injectors a 70mm throttle body, I have a jet speed fiberglass body kit and carbon bonnet coming, I have lowered the car 1.5" and will soon fit coilovers front and rear hd sway bars and strut braces front and back, slotted and cross drilled rotors on the front and A bit more good stuff.
I need some help with the go on the motor swap will the engine mounts have to be changed, the motor is from an 2001 elantra,
Any help is much appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 11-13-2012, 11:45 PM

Send a message via AIM to DREROB

Go to the Hyundai Hybrids section, look up "my beta swap walkthrough" that I made back in 2005 or so. i went way past what most do for the swap and I am CA smog legal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by g4ebguysite View Post
I was trying to say its not all guys, then i wondered WAIT thats a chick with a penis, SO technically its all girls?????????? See this is were i got confused, cuz a penis = guy but its a girl, with a penis, so Exactly what is that? so its not gay, its a women, BUT with a manhood, but its a form of surgery modification making it like having breast implants, so its a women, so its not gay
#3 Old 12-02-2012, 11:08 PM

Send a message via AIM to J Van Hook

Sounds like you're doing it right.
I've seen a thread or two before several years back. I'll dig for a minute.

Upgrades: Free Flow Filter (WAI), Front Strut Bar, Clear Headlight Mod ||| Replaced:Clutch (kit), Front Left CV Axle, Front Left Wheel Studs, Front and Rear Motor Mounts, Muffler (Twice), Trunk Release Latch and Trim, Interior Driver Door Latch, Crank Sensor
Fuel Pump, Fuel Filter, Catalytic Converter
Power Steering Belt, Battery (Twice), 12v Accessory plug, Front Right Wheel Bearing. 160,000 Mi. Will need another clutch put in soon (Release Bearing Issues).
#4 Old 12-02-2012, 11:18 PM

Send a message via AIM to J Van Hook

This thread somewhat applies with your project. Should be of good use. Try the google search feature at the top. Tons of information with just the keywords "swap 2.0".

Last edited by J Van Hook; 12-02-2012 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Because Edit.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum > Model Specific Forums > Accent/Excel/S-Coupe