User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 01-07-2013, 05:34 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Default Mods for 01 MVI

Hi guys, new to the forums and new to Hyundai.

Matter of fact this is only my second car and only been driving for two years (was an 1.2 Punto before).

I like the car as standard but over next sorta 12 months would like to add some minor mods to the car. I'm a complete noob when it comes to this so would really appreciate some advice on the following;

1) The H badge on front of car. I think I like the look better with the badge off but if I take the plunge and rip it off, will it be unable to be reattached?

2) Induction Kits - know little about them other than they improve air intake, noise of revs and add a little bhp. What one should I get?

3) Rear lights - This is one of the things I hate about the MVI. Is there a straightforward
way of replacing the rear lights to something more stylish (UK road legal of course)?

4) Alloys - the tyres at the moment look tiny (maybe 15s?) But would like new alloys sometime in future. As a noob, what alloys fit the 01 MVI?

5) Exhaust - To pair with induction kit for more oomph, what should I be looking for?

6) Interior - Realistically I don't like the gear stick, handbrake and steering wheel. Easy to replace/upgrade?

7) Window tints - Now this I can find info on!

Thank you guys in advance. I really am a total noob to this. Just got car but reckon I'll take on some of the above throughout next 12-18months for my entry to the Warm Hatch cars.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum > Model Specific Forums > Accent/Excel/S-Coupe