Rallye Motors hyundai Moncton Scamed me out of 500$ - Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum > Regional Forums > Canada
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

HyundaiPerformance.com is the premier Hyundai Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2010, 08:19 AM   #1 (permalink)

Gallery: 0
Default Rallye Motors hyundai Moncton Scamed me out of 500$

My story begins when my old 97 Toyota corolla started dying on me ,So i decided to look for a newer used car ,I looked every where until i found a used 03 Acura WITH ONLY 79 OOO KM on it.It was a trade in at Rallye Motors Hyundai in Moncton NB. I had a salesman call me telling me my Online application was almost done processing and should come in and see the car, Saturday morning i decided to go in.The Salesman who made an appointment to see me wasn't there so another salesman decided to take me out for a test drive and take my case on. When we came back from the test drive we sat in his office and he told all about his family,and seamed to be rely nice guy.He then proceeded to ask me for 500$.Told me i would get the money back regardless if i got a car or not and that it was just to make sure i was serious about buying a car and that i wasn't wasting his time getting me quotes .He then put a form in front of me and told me he needed my signature to give them permission to have my financial information like credit score. So i signed with out even thinking .In the end what he made me sign was a purchase agreement,and the 500$ was a security deposit on the car i apparently just got.I could not believe it he lied to me and tricked me into signing and putting 500 $ down on a car .Id expect that from a used car dealership but not a big place like Rallye Motors Now he's lying his ass off telling the manager that I'm the lier And the manager is taking his side .
I learned three things from this experience.
Never trust a salesman they lie true there teeth.
Never go see for cars alone cuss its going to be your word against there's .
and never give them any money unless your rely going to buy a car .
MY ADVISE IS STAY AWAY FROM RALLYE MOTORS THERE A BUNCH OF SCAM ARTIST AND CRIMINALS.
Luc Chaisson is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum > Regional Forums > Canada