Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

4g63 info

5K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  drcolt 
#1 ·
G'day

My much treasured 1.8 lantra has finally packed it in.. I want to put a 4g63 in it but don't know what you have to change and modify for the conversion.. Can anyone please help me?

Cheers

#5 ·
There is a company called Painless wiring. Just call them, tell them what engine your running and what car you will be putting it in. They will make a wiring harness and send it to you. Complete harness from a company for any engine in any vehicle. Call them. Expect to spend around 600 for the entire harness. Just put an R33 motor in a 240SX with a buddy. He called them and they hooked him up for 600.00.

Now help me, my email is underestimated4liter@gmail.com. My girl has a 2013 or 2014 Hyundai Elantra and I would like to upgrade the car for SCCA or NASA. Any help as to where I can get good suspension and brake components would be a start. Not just a lowering kit, but one that is tunable and wont destroy my chances for good camber for handling. I found stock short blocks for 1300.00 but I would like just a block or the whole motor if need be for that price.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.