Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

New member, my ride , super Hyundai??

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  20superaccent04 
#1 ·
Hello I'm new here and just wanted to introduce my car to you guys. There car is a 2004 hyundai accaccent with 106k. Bought it a month ago stock for 1500$. Found some mini wheels for 50$ a set at a thrift store. Score! I also 're did some of the intirior with some cloth I found at goodwill. Handstitched shift boot. I want to go faster and plan on swapping it. I'm thinking big....3.8 maybe rear wheel drive. So I will be on the look out for a totaled genesis. It has some problems. It's hard to get into 5th gear and super hard to get into reverse. I read that the bushings wear out or the cables get stretched, Any ideas? I also need to find some new hatch shocks and a new latch. The guy I bought it from has no idea where the super emblem came from and has owned the car since it had 6k miles. It seems to be a base model but has the 1.6 DOCH engine. Any ideas???? Thanks for reading and any input.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.