Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

Nissan SE-R Spec V vs Tiburon

4K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  JAWS 021 
#1 ·
This I found interesting..... on a Sentra forum they are talking about the Tib!! Join in!!
6 pages long so far!! Here is the link. It's on b15sentra.net. It's titled "SCC Spec V vs Tiburon"

http://www.b15sentra.net/forums/showthread.php s=&threadid=42992&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

#2 ·
You may have to cut and paste the link (both lines) to your address bar to get it to work. Sorry:ermm:

http://www.b15sentra.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42992&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Beerguy fixed the link

[Edited by beerguy on Dec 31, 2002 11:41 AM]

#3 ·
You know whats funny...

all these excuses and the guys won't get their heads out of their butts and LOOK AT THEIR OWN DYNOS POSTED ON THEIR BOARD OF THEIR OWN MEMBERS cars.

Ok I m done....

#5 ·
blah
why troll over there its pointless they can believe what they want and we can believe what we want

edit:
i didn't bother going overthere till today and i just saw it
those guys aren't being cocks, they are very knowladgable, just taht one idiot on page 6

i still think the spec-v is a better value than the v-6 tib but thats just me

[Edited by Mach5 on Jan 1, 2003 7:35 AM]

#6 ·
Originally posted by Mach5
[body]
blah
why troll over there its pointless they can believe what they want and we can believe what we want

edit:
i didn't bother going overthere till today and i just saw it
those guys aren't being cocks, they are very knowladgable, just taht one idiot on page 6

i still think the spec-v is a better value than the v-6 tib but thats just me

[Edited by Mach5 on Jan 1, 2003 7:35 AM]
[/body]
I wouldn't call it “pointless trolling". I own both a Hyundai and a B13 Nissan Sentra SE-R. (I also a Civic) I’m a big fan of both Hyundai and Nissan. I enjoy going to other forums as a non member and just reading about the cars. You know, not living in a Hyundai only cocoon. In fact, the only two forums I belong to are this one and the SR20DEFORUM (for my SE-R). It always annoys me to see how Hyundais are labeled as crappy cars! It was nice to see, a now 7 page thread, on a Nissan site about the new Tib. That’s the reason why I posted it. Autobot went there and made some very good points and I hope it helps some people to open their eyes about Hyundai and possibly some of you about Nissan. No one is forcing you to read it.

[Edited by CleanAccent on Jan 1, 2003 11:15 AM]

#8 ·
I love all cars (just hyundai's especially) and I have the highest respect for any tuner out there minus the disrespectful ones. :) Good to see there are people finally seeing and recongnizing hyundai's.

#9 ·
Originally posted by AUTOBOT
[body]
I posted a few times in that thread and other than 1 idiot, the members have been very receptive. The other members even shut him up for me:lol:

They seem to very currious about the Tib and interested in learning more about it.
[/body]
yeah Vibrant-V is a jerk.

#13 ·
Ya i've seen some really really nice nissans. Its nice to know there are some nice tuners out there to go with it :) I like venturing between boards and seeing tuners talk about other brands of cars and their potentials, helps me know more about them when I have to race them or if I even have to buy one that company's car :D Plus cars just rule in general :)

#14 ·
yea i edited it when i actually looked the site and saw that its not like the others where people just bash each other.
that community is very respectful

i'm trying to get my friend into a spec v but hes a fvcktard and wants to get the new civic si...

#17 ·
Well thats funny, people were calling BS on Italia for running a high 2.0 60ft by the Sentra V-Spec guys.

Italia was running though with an AEM CAI and some weight reduction.

#18 ·
Originally posted by Smiley
[body]
Well thats funny, people were calling BS on Italia for running a high 2.0 60ft by the Sentra V-Spec guys.

Italia was running though with an AEM CAI and some weight reduction.
[/body]
its just that on stock tires in a fwd car it is highly unlikely someone cut a 2.0 60' time. sounds more like a drag radial 60' time

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.