Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to MechaniX_034
Re: Last night...

Quote:
Originally posted by solo-baric
[body]
don't feel bad jed when i was in New Orleans for new years eve when i was 20 i pissed on a Police Building.
[/body]
Alright, that's it. YOU WIN T3H INTERNET!!! I mean seriously, that is ludicriously insane! *bows down in respect*

"The racing car is not a mechanical exercise, it is not an art object. The racing car is simply a tool for the racing driver."~Carrol Smith(1932 - 2003)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 49 Old 04-15-2006, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by blk 2k tib
[body]
Quote:
Originally posted by Tibbychick
[body]
HAHAHAHAHAHA, oh come on, tell me thats not hilarious.

Did they harm anyone? Nope. Id rather have him doing this type of sh!t than driving around drunk (AHEM!) and getting into fights and stuff.

And when it comes down to it, Jed's one of the most mature people I know. But he still knows how to have fun and doesnt give a sh!t what others think. He's young and wants to have fun for as long as possible. Theres no reason to be old and stuffy yet. And these are some of the many reasons why I love him so much.

[/body]
Hmm, I wonder how you would feel about someone sprayin shit on you nice car.....:dead:
[/body]
Yes of course I'd be pissed. Im surprised that lady wasnt. Id be busting skulls.

Jed next time dont spray the extinguisher on someone's car. Find like some leaves or something.

99 Tiburon 5 speed N/A Zefiro bodykit - Carbon fiber evo hood - Widebody fenders - Shark spoiler - Smoke Metallic paint - Gunmetal headlights/clear corners - 6k HIDs - zxRota Slipstreams - KYB struts - Intrax springs - Racing seats - Tuscani pedals - Alpine deck/Pioneer speakers - R*Side short shifter - Front/rear strut bars - Slotted rotors - Optima red top - 66mm TB - OBX headers - UR underdrive pulley - 1.8 cam - Beta 2 valve cover - PRD plug wires - OBX muffler/2.5" piping - & more
post #43 of 49 Old 04-17-2006, 09:55 AM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to Jed118
(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally posted by nyne
[body]
Quote:
Originally posted by Jed118
[body]
What are you a psych major? :??: There's patterns? The only thing I see is haters.

[/body]
can't a ninja be bored @ work? hahaha
[/body]
Ninja's get BORED of killing :hmmm:

:dead:

1987 Hyundai Stellar CXL 4G63

-Front Fog lamps
-6K HID Kit
-1988 Firebird spoiler
-Monte Carlo SS tip
-Ford EXP 15x6 alloys all around
-Sony Xplod deck

My other cars are Hyundai Ponys! 1987 (4G16 "Saturn" 4spd), 1986 (4G14 5spd), 1984 (4G63 5spd)
post #44 of 49 Old 04-17-2006, 10:20 AM

Send a message via AIM to agentmoo

I'm surprised this is such a heated topic. If you drink enough and you're around similarly minded pepople, this is the kinda stuff that happens. My whole first two years of college were like this. We're talking beat people up at 2am, chuckin fire extinguishers off buildings, removal of sewer grates, traffic cones all over the place. It's out of my system, I had lots of fun, but lots of guilt and shame too. Now that I have someone important in my life and I'm going to have a family, giving up control of my impulses has lost its appeal.

Check out the agentmoo.com forums at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Site:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blog:

Current Car:

Past Car:

post #45 of 49 Old 04-17-2006, 01:50 PM
Tired

Send a message via AIM to mouse

Quote:
Originally posted by agentmoo
[body]
Now that I have someone important in my life and I'm going to have a family, giving up control of my impulses has lost its appeal.
[/body]
Not to mention worrying about those family members or important people being the victims of drunken antics.

Again, I'm no saint. I can honestly say however that I have never gone out of my way to damage another persons property or commited a random act of violence or valdalism. I wrestle with friends and play practical jokes, but that's within a realm of understanding between all parties involved.

May the best day of your past be the worst day of your future.
post #46 of 49 Old 04-17-2006, 01:57 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to Jed118
(Thread Starter)

Hey, the problem was resloved, the car was cleaned up and the owner was not pissed (she told us to get jobs lol, I told her I have 2) So yeah, it was just randomness. Nothing was damaged and no one was hurt (except our lungs from breathing in the extinguisher fumes when it went off in my buddy's GTi) and I still have to pay that damned ticket.

Grrr...

At least I know how to operate an extinguiser now...

1987 Hyundai Stellar CXL 4G63

-Front Fog lamps
-6K HID Kit
-1988 Firebird spoiler
-Monte Carlo SS tip
-Ford EXP 15x6 alloys all around
-Sony Xplod deck

My other cars are Hyundai Ponys! 1987 (4G16 "Saturn" 4spd), 1986 (4G14 5spd), 1984 (4G63 5spd)
post #47 of 49 Old 04-17-2006, 01:58 PM

Send a message via AIM to 187sks

I've done immensely stupid stuff because of alcohol, but I usually felt bad later. I have committed random acts of violence and vandalism although I usually had to be told about it later. I don't personally like the loss of control so I try not to get sloppy drunk to the point of doing things like that anymore.

I don't have the right to judge anyone for anything they've done drunk because I've probably done stuff that at least matches their stupidity. If not I've come close.

post #48 of 49 Old 08-16-2018, 03:55 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
There's nothing gold about it, it's just tru.
post #49 of 49 Old 09-22-2018, 04:15 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
And I accidentally transferred my bitcoins to the wrong place, I cancel bitcoin transaction had, these tips helped me https://cryptalker.com/transaction-cancel/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic