Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
as long as they are both lc accents i would think they would be the same.

what i was wondering is, are the lc seat brackets and the lc2 seat brackets the same? i just got tenzo seat for cheap and i was going to look for a stock seat bracket and just screw it to that.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Ugh, if they are anything like the X3's seat bracket good luck. I just put seats in my X3 All of the mount points were in different spots so it wouldn't sit level then the holes for the seat were only about half an inch off of the stock holes in the body so mounting the slider was a pain. Thank goodness I got it done though.

·
Registered
737 Posts
lc/lc2 is the same car minus the sheetmetal changes

seat brackets will be the same

·
Registered
16 Posts
@Zanthus : Can you please tell me where I can find a tutorial and/or pics of what the hell you do ! I got a '00 GS and bought a used Tom Motorsports Reclinable Racing Seat for 40$CAN it came with Mazda MX-3 bracket. It's so simple ! I took off my stock seat and what a suprise I have when I saw the bracket ! DAMN !

God please help me ! haha

·
Registered
67 Posts
I just shaved alot of crap off the stock seat bracket (I bought an extra one so I still had my original seat bracket) so it was just basically two sliders then welded metal to make a square out of the sliders. Made another square to bolt to the bottom of the seat. Finally bolted the two squares together with some grade 8 bolts. But then I decided I didnt like sitting up that high so I dug out the stock seat took off the back fabricated a bracket and stuck the racing seat back on the stock seat bottom. It looks like ass but its comfortable. Just need to reupholster the bottom and it will look okay. I'll see if I can get a decent picture to show

1 - 6 of 6 Posts