Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just bought a 2000 Tiburon i want to play with. I have been to the local performance stores around here and they say that they can not find any performance parts for my car. An if they can i have to pay an arm and a leg for them. Are there any stores out there that sell parts for this car at a resonable price? An if there is where can i find them?

·
Registered
686 Posts
sharkracing.com
evofusionusa.com
psc(website)
sfr (kdmstuff.com)

·
Registered
686 Posts
you were wondering some places to buy aftermarket parts, i gave you some websites of some good places....

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
My company sells headers, intakes, exhaust, coilovers, not to mention we make CF hoods for your car, we have bodykits, everything you could ever need. Check out FlyRyde.com when it gets loaded back up, or you can find my sales on RDtiburon.com or Newtiburon.com in my FlyRyde section there :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey i appreaciate it im checking out the flyryde web site right now. but im seeing the same vader bodykits that i have seen everywhere. i still appreaciate your help. an i will continue to explore your website.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I've got two apex'i exhausts for the 1st gen's with the 3 bolt cats..

a pair of Zefiro side skirts also (trying to sell localy cause I cannot ship them)...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
will your exhaust fit on a 00 4cyl? how much you asking for them?

I also checiked out your forum page. im just starting out trying to fix up my tiburon so i dont have much done to my car. An i dont know much about imports so i could use some advice and guidance. what are your conditions on joining that forum?

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Anyone can join the forums... I take it your talking about the one in my signature right?

Hyper Auto Club is built from Hyundai owners...

The exhaust will fit the 00-01's. I have a guy that is looking @ picking up my last one, so for now he has dibs on it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thats cool just let me know about that exhaust. if he wants it or not. i will have to check out that forum some more when i get off work. i glimpsed at it lastnight then the girlfriend got upset cause i was buying to much stuff online.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts