Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello i bought the obx headers that fit the 97-01 tibby and elantra! will these bolt up with no problem meaning i dont have to extend the flex pipe? thanks for the help

Josh

·
Registered
372 Posts
Originally posted by wilburisthecoolest
[body]
noooo.... they wont cause they changed the car, you need to get the 01 and up headers.
[/body]
man, i dont want to seem like an asshole, but please know wtf youre talking about before you post. 97-01 tiburon headers WILL fit 01-06 (xd/xd2) elantras. me and a buddy just installed a set of 97-01 obx headers in his 05 (xd2) a couple months ago, and the exhaust from the 01-06 didnt change except for the o2 sensor being in a different spot on the manifold

·
Registered
372 Posts
ha. way to try to make me look bad. im not the one who posted wrong info.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
I wasnt sure weather the secondaries and the flex pipe would match up. You never know unless youve been there, i havent. And for your information, there are alot nicer ways to say somebodies wrong instead of your wtf are you talking about rutine. And since the O2 wasnt in the same place, the wires might not have reached. Some people dont want to cut and splice their wires. So there. =P

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
Originally posted by evan938
[body]
man, i dont want to seem like an asshole, but please know wtf youre talking about before you post.
[/body]
Man, I don't want to sound like an asshole but when you correct somebody like that you sound like an asshole.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Originally posted by 187sks
[body]
Originally posted by evan938
[body]
man, i dont want to seem like an asshole, but please know wtf youre talking about before you post.
[/body]
Man, I don't want to sound like an asshole but when you correct somebody like that you sound like an asshole.
[/body]
Thankies. :D

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I think wilbur just likes to post to get his post count up, or just to be a part of a thread somtimes.

No offense man but you kinda whore it up. No need to post on every single topic on the site.

[Edited by C B on Mar 5, 2006 11:13 PM]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts