Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I recently got a 02 Sonata GLS with 77k kms on it. The car did not come with a user manual so wondering if someone could give me information regarding service intervals i.e. how frequently to change oil and other fluids.

Thanks,
Sanjay

·
Registered
4 Posts
vhercules said:
Hello All,

I recently got a 02 Sonata GLS with 77k kms on it. The car did not come with a user manual so wondering if someone could give me information regarding service intervals i.e. how frequently to change oil and other fluids.

Thanks,
Sanjay
Go to Hyundai Motor America - HyundaiUSA Homepage owners' section, register yourself, your car (by VIN or year/model) and you will find a download manual

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Leonidas said:
Go to Hyundai Motor America - HyundaiUSA Homepage owners' section, register yourself, your car (by VIN or year/model) and you will find a download manual
Thanks Leonidas. This does not seem to work for me as I am from Canada and when I register I get "We could not find your vehicle information". Unfortunately the hyundaicanada.com website does not have this feature.

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Welcome to the Boards!!

will it be turbocharger or supercharger??:D:D..j/k.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TAK82 said:
Welcome to the Boards!!

will it be turbocharger or supercharger??:D:D..j/k.
Thanks :) ... For now it is the base 2.4 litre engine .... I must say that it is good ... pretty decent power and smooth ride as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts