Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am needing to replace the fuel filter on my accent. I purchased one at Autozone it is a canister style with a tab for a ground I believe. Can anyone tell me where this is located on the car.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did use the SEARCH button, but since you want to jump to conclusions I will explain. I foud the same thread that you linked to and did not find exactly what I needed. I removed the rear seat and did not find a inspection panel. In the centerof the seat there was a black "cover" but it did not appear to be removeable.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I don't know if this helps but on my 99 Accent it is on the firewall near the steering column.

·
Registered
621 Posts
ktmguy23 said:
I did use the SEARCH button, but since you want to jump to conclusions I will explain. I foud the same thread that you linked to and did not find exactly what I needed. I removed the rear seat and did not find a inspection panel. In the centerof the seat there was a black "cover" but it did not appear to be removeable.
That is it. Remove that black cover, just use a screw driver to remove it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
i had this problem, i've got an 04 hatchback and when i removed the black cover all i saw was the some hoses coming out of the gas tank and a round cover with screws all around it that looked like it went right into the tank. do i remove that? or is there something else?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts