Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought one yesterday. I love the little car, I was looking for performance parts of any kind for it, or maybe some visual upgrades, I dont have alot of cash but I would like to see whats out there, thanks.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here is a pic of it, if anyone wants to see i guess.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
check out the newbie section, they have a whole bunch of websites to order aftermarket parts for our accents, nice car btw. Yea go with the beta swap if you want some serious speed, its a much better engine 2.0 liter, i'm planning on it in the future, welcome to HP

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Definatly get some taillight vinyl and clean up that rear. I have the same color car you do and it really helps the look alot.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I appreciate it guys. Yeah, I love this car, I dont think I want to do the beta swap just yet, consider i just bought it Friday. The car only has 100 miles on it about. I think I will make a few upgrades here and there.

At the moment im going to get a CD player installed and my windows tinted, and within the next month im going to buy new wheels.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
At the moment, i really have no idea, i was thinking about some 17's but i thought that might over do it. So i figured proabaly some 16's.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Nah go for the biguns. I got 17x7's on my GT and they dont rub at all.

[Edited by atrimble_2001 on Dec 5, 2005 8:07 PM]

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
they do look nice, i was considering wheels somewhat like that.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh, i didnt notice your grill either, that looks nice.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
The grille is a work in progress, im eventually going to paint in black and remount the H to the new grille(need to get a new H first). I also crimsoned the taillights, makes a big difference if your goin for a clean look.

[Edited by atrimble_2001 on Dec 5, 2005 8:29 PM]

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
what brand of wheels you have atrim? very nice i'm looking for the chrome lip black rims, but i see the GT3's for $550, they are 16 inch by 7, i would like 17's but i think they slow down the car a bit due to the weight of the rims, let me know atrim, thanks very nice car btw

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
My cars not slowed down at all. The rims........... hmmmmm Ahhh i remember. Go to les schwab if you got one around ya. There devino type 220, 17x7".

1 - 14 of 14 Posts