Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
there isnt much for the new style accent. you can try the k-design body kit and take it to a body shop and get it beef'd up and customize it or you can try finding a car with similar side front and rear width and length dimensions and have a body shop custom make it fit. you would need to get you kit molded to the car anyway so it wouldnt cost much more to get a kit for a different car made fit to your car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
there isnt much for the new style accent. you can try the k-design body kit and take it to a body shop and get it beef'd up and customize it or you can try finding a car with similar side front and rear width and length dimensions and have a body shop custom make it fit. you would need to get you kit molded to the car anyway so it wouldnt cost much more to get a kit for a different car made fit to your car.
Thanks. Just HOW much do you think that would cost, in addition to the kit?

I have quite a few links saved under my fav for bodykits for the MCs. What do you have a 3dr or 4 dr? The SR Concept is very similar to the normal Accent SR lip kit.
3d, and thanks in advance! :D You think they're similar? Well, the SR looks much rounder and less aggressive to me. I'm not really sure why they didn't go with the concept's original look anyway? Looking forward to the links!

·
Registered
159 Posts
im not 100 percent on the cost but it should be around 800 on top of the cost of the kit. which is what they would cost you to get it molded and painted

1 - 7 of 7 Posts