Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since hyundai doesnt sell the 07 accent front lip seperately i was wondering what kinda material can i use to make my own? any ideas?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
do they sell jsut the front lip? or do yo uahve to buy ther whole lip kit?

·
Registered
67 Posts
I went to their website and noticed that the image shown on the "main" 2006 Accent page and the "more information" page do not match. I much rather prefer the "main" page bodykit. I emailed them to find out what's the dealio.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Komptek said:
You can order the lip on it's own. how the hell would you replace it if you got into a collision. Order a complete kit for just a lip? I don't think so.

Was in the dealers body shop the other day and asked them if they can get SR ground effects parts (i.e. front lip, wheel flares, side dams, etc). Dude goes back to his computer and says there are no listings or part numbers. I suspect that Hyundai Canada is keeping this SR to themselves and not sharing. sniff... sniff.... I wanna SR look-a-like.....

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Komptek said:
You can order the lip on it's own. how the hell would you replace it if you got into a collision. Order a complete kit for just a lip? I don't think so.
i just love the sarcasm.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts