Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought a 07 accent and i cant find crap for it so, what are some good part sites? do 05 parts, like SS or intakes, work on a 07? and how much power can i put through the stock manual tranny? thanks for your help - Kenny

·
Registered
76 Posts
kenny2000GTS said:
i just bought a 07 accent and i cant find crap for it so, what are some good part sites? do 05 parts, like SS or intakes, work on a 07? and how much power can i put through the stock manual tranny? thanks for your help - Kenny
sorry dude, the 07 is too new, not too many people sell **** for it yet. there is a hyundai performance short shifter that is about 300 bucks, and an Aem Warm air intake that you can get thru the dealership for 250 ish... basically the only parts available are hugely over priced from hyundai. some parts from the 06 Kia Rio fit, like tie bars and lowering springs and even the turbo kitNetfirms Commerce Pro. but to be honest the tie bars don't look very strong

i have done a a custom CAI and installed a cruise control, i just got a short shifter installed, got it cheap from a guy on this forum. i did some other stuff too, if you want feel free to check out my cardomain, i don't have the short shifter up there or the sound system im in the middle of, camera is on the fritz so there will never be any progress pics of these two projects.

·
Registered
67 Posts
kenny2000GTS said:

I asked the same question a couple of months ago, and to echo Komptek's response, the car is so new that the after market parts selection is minimal.

If you are looking for factory (dealer) addons, do some ebay store searches. I've found some dealers through there that are selling stuff around 20-25% less than what my dealer asks. If they don't list the parts you are looking for email them, I've gotten some great responses.

As far as direct fitment, my personal experience is that the 07' 3door is on it's own. I have seen posts where some under the hood performance items from KIA performance parts dealers will fit, but I can't say firsthand.

Happy hunting,
Mikey

1 - 4 of 4 Posts