Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking into body kits (or lip kits, whichever) for my '07 SE, as well as things like carbon fiber hoods, fender flares, you know, all the things that got you a really high visual rating in Need for Speed Underground 2. What's available out there for the 3door accent? So far the only thing i can find is an "Evo-style" kit for a late 90's accent. Obviously not the same car :p I looked for hoods as well, but it was all stuff for the tib.:mad:

So does anyone make kits for the accent? Or anything else? What about the kit that comes with the SR - if i waltz into the local hyundai dealer, will they be able to order me one? Barring that, can anyone recommend a good company that does customs? I've heard that doing a custom body kit is very hit or miss, either it's top quality or it's going to fall off within a week.

On that note, does anyone have any pics of a body-modified 3door?

·
Registered
158 Posts
your dealer can get you a kit for the SE. its a little overpriced but as far as i know its the only one. there arent really any other parts that are specificaly for the accent as far as visuals. you can get lowering springs and rims fairly easily. universal fender flares and hoods could be used if you know what your doing or have some money. good luck

·
Registered
260 Posts
Ur... Wrong. There is One more kit available for SEs. It looks pretty good too...

PSC Motorsport.com
Click on MC Accent
Price?
999 Australian Dollars

Approx. $857 USD/ $861 CAD

As for CF hoods and other goodies (grill, etc...) there's a group buy on another forum.

Fender flares are only available for the SR kit.

For Pictures of my SR check out my Cardomain Page link on my sig.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
oh god, the thought of shipping that to the US makes my brain hurty.

But still, it looks SCHNAWSOME. It will be MINE.

Eventually.

Thanks so much for all the info.

·
Registered
158 Posts
yeah, i saw that the other day. the sides and the rear are virtually the same. the front lip is nice i dont know if i like it better than the one i got but hey, its different so thats a plus.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It would probably come down to cost, and avaliability for me. If the dealer will install my kit for the same price as getting the other one shipped to me, it would probably end up that way. Of course, by the time i can really afford to do either, there might be more options out there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts