Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if ne one would happen to have a picture of an elantra with 16's from 95 -00 or so. Considering getting 16 with 205 45's and was wandering if there was a pic with them on.

·
Registered
406 Posts
do u plan on dropping the car...and if so how many inches....The ride hight will play a role on the rims u wanna get...casue if it is too low than u might rub with the 205s

·
Registered
406 Posts
oh ok well than thats ok....sorry but i thought u were planning on going down a few inches....i dont see a problem with 1.5-1.8" you should be ok with that...

·
Registered
214 Posts
Yo is that the octane bodykit on ur car? i cant determine which one to get ... that one or the jetspeed. got anymore pics.... cause from that one pic. the front looks hot

·
Registered
284 Posts
haha it was the octane kit.. but its a gonner now

thats what happens when a cat runs infront of your car doing 95mph

[Edited by h2opunk182 on Oct 19, 2005 7:24 PM]

·
Registered
214 Posts
Ok well im definatly buying this kit for my 99 elantra... how much did it cost ya all together for instalation ,paint, shipping , Ect.....Does it fit perfectly ?

·
Registered
284 Posts
haha fit perfectly.. definitly not this one.. it wasnt flush w/ the headlights the gap between the hood and bumper cover was enought to fit my hand thru.. but i had a buddy do the paint for me so it cost me nothing... but the shipping was cheap bought it off of evofusions ebay site.. its a little bit cheaper.. i dont remember how much thou

·
Registered
214 Posts
So basically if i buy this..... im gunna have it put on , and its not gunna fit right at all? and probly ahve to pay alot more to get it on right

·
Registered
284 Posts
ehh most likey.. i dont know about the rest of the kits.. but i know mine was a bitch.. hence why its almost back to stock w/ the bumpers

·
Registered
361 Posts
i loved that kit... still do... even if the guys over at the vortex would consider me a ricer. i remember the first time i saw it was on the candy apple green j2 with the shimmery flakes in the paint w/ the R on the hood. forget who that is now but still a nice car and i still have the picture on my hd

1 - 12 of 12 Posts