Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 432 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you own one of these year Elantras post in this thread please. If there is enough people I can look into products for these years, most importantly a better looking body kit then the ATH kit on Shark Racing. Another thing I want to look into is a 01 stock style carbon fiber hood. If you have any suggestions please post them. I have (sort of) a 1993 Elantra that im turning 4G :smoking:

·
Registered
7 Posts
I currently have a 95 Elantra. I would like any info pertaining to mods for this year, whether it be engine or body. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
<----------with 75HP shot Nitrous that will be turboed soon whenever I get the time and space.:D:evil:

·
Registered
1 Posts
:ermm:1994 Elantra GLS here.....and I've been to hell and back looking for aftermarket parts for this bodystyle....any help would be much appreciated, especially as far as body kits go....I can't seem to find a decent one;):

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Good luck on that, the only "decent" kit I've seen is the one by ATH.:bored:

·
Registered
9 Posts
i have a white 1995 hyundai elantra GLS 1.6 dohc (G4CR), i would like you guys helps me to get my car runs faster!!!.

he in chile (i live) there is no much information of perfomance of this car.

bye.

my mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
182 Posts
94 elantra :)
17in rims with 205/45/17 tires
Evo VI spoiler

Would love a body kit for it, front bumper that is nice is on http://www.performancestylingcentre.com.au/

·
Registered
9 Posts
if someone helps me , i have a irregular idle, aparently is the vafs (volume air flow sensor)

i have a 1995 elantra GLS, 1.6 dohc

·
Registered
51 Posts
DiariCruz/92 elantra/Washington state/Sign me up!!!!!!!!!:evil:

·
Registered
202 Posts
I am looking at buying one soon, i am currently pedalling ym mothers. 4G67.

and big ups to www.performancestylingcentre.com.au

·
Registered
21 Posts
1994 Lantra 1.5 LS SOHC

1994 Lantra 1.8 GLX DOHC

Both with minor (simple) modifications, looking to make many many more, would appreciate any advice, specifically on air intake at the moment!!

A Lantra in the UK is the same as an Elantra in the US.

·
Registered
2 Posts
yo wassup this is jay..i have a green 95 elantra(5 speed)....if there is anyone out there who can help me with engine mods...holla back......really appreciate it...you can email me at [email protected]

[Edited by CHILDREY on Jul 23, 2004 6:48 PM]

·
Registered
272 Posts
I have a 94 Elantra with ALOT of custom work. Going boost this winter, got the HUGE FMIC, BOV, WASTEGATE and all kind of goodies.

Check out some picx from a Toronto car show that i was at http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/436868

Looking for a rear bumper

Car was green b4 i done it white

1 - 20 of 432 Posts