Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

The Car Show is Seattle was great! In a way. I registered online and had all that set and I was good to go. I headed out to the show Saturday morning I went and got gas and then went to the grounds. They did a fuel inspection on my Excel and they said I needed a quarter of a tank or less. I had a full tank. Then they asked if my gas gauge went down after the car was shut off. It did so they passed me. Then they told me to wait outside for my friend so we could head in together. Later my friend go there and they weren't letting anyone in with more then a quarter of a tank. I went to go in again and they said no! I got fricken pissed and 2 hours later my 40 MPG car was still on Full after running. I just said f'it I want my money back, no one told me I needed a quarter of a tank! There was like 20 cars driving around the place trying to get there tanks dry. No way was I going to use up 400 miles in such a small area. I used 23 getting there from my house in South Seattle. So I got my money back and they let me in for free. I walked around, took some photo's, got pissed cause I ran out of film before I took a picture of a Blue Tiburon with white interior. Oh well, he has a flier for the site. Hopefully he'll be online. Check you all later. I'll have a report and the photo's online in a day or two... Seeya.

Timothy Zacher
1991 Excel Evo II Rally Project
#346 N
Des Moines, WA

·
Registered
523 Posts
Hey the show was awesome, I was going to ask why I didn't see your car in there but I guess now I know. I got some pictures of that blue tiburon it was tight with the all white interior. I filled up my digital cam and part of gf's digital cam, I think I got pictures of just about every car at the show. What time were you there or were you there the entire time? I think I got there around 2:00pm took about 3 hours to get there and man my car was dirty I wish it would have been clean. Oh well if you want any pics of the tiburon let me know. Oh and that sucks about the gas, is there some good reason why it needs to be that low?

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got to the show at 8:30. They were gonna let me right in, but they wanted me to wait for my friend. So then later they wouldn't let me in, So at 12:30 I was just sick of it and said screw it I'm leaving! I had my car parked by the front door since 8:30, they had a safety zone of 20 feet or so in front of the building and I left my car there and just said, Screw it, no one asked to move it cause they knew who I was. I had all these people looking at the car outside. I wish I would have took it in. Oh well. If I waited till about 1:30 I could have got in after all the other cars. But Standing in the rain didn't help me wanting to wait. Oh well. I didn't get any Hyundai photo's, sorry Rob. BTW Rob, The window sticker guy will have the stickers done by next friday for me to pick up. Then I'll have my stickers for my car, and I can send you the other ones. I don't have the details on the price. The guy was swamped friday so no stickers could be made at all. Sorry. Still scanning my photo's. Talk to you all later.

Timothy Zacher
#346 N
Des Moines, WA

·
Registered
523 Posts
I got some pretty decent pictures of the blue Tiburon that was there. I will try and get the pictures off the camera in the next few days and save them and e-mail them to you.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My photo's are online: http://www.geocities.com/nwhec/carshow/carshow.htm check em out! Seeya

Timothy Zacher
#346 N
Des Moines, WA

1 - 6 of 6 Posts