Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, first can anyone tell me how to post a picture?? Can't figure it out.
next, does anyone know how to remove the whole headlight, I'm trying to take the yellow reflector out. I did hear it is a project and I have to put it in the oven for thanksgiving or something. any help or links. thanks.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
There are just 2 bolts to remove. One on top and the other to the left of the headlight. Make sure too unplug the lights before removing the headlight. I took a paint can open to brake the yellow and clear it out.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I used a fork and bent it into some crazy angles so it really doensnt look like a fork anymore but i got under the reflector through the hole for the turn signal bulb and busted it out.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
So does breaking it work or does it leave little pieces on the sides?

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I broke mine out as well, no little pieces left behind for me.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Will it work on an 05? Cause i hate orange. Also what bulb do i put in i want a clear corner but i still want to be street legal.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Originally posted by atrimble_2001
[body]
Will it work on an 05? Cause i hate orange. Also what bulb do i put in i want a clear corner but i still want to be street legal.
[/body]
For the LC2 (03+) accent. You have to open the headlight up with the Oven or Heat gun method as shown on my DoItYourself. Or you can buy one pre-done on one of the Hyundai sites.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Im not BBQing my headlights. If someone can do this for me with an extra set of headlight assemblys let me know ill pay ya.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts