Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well most of you guys on here remember my lambo yellow tiburon with air ride fully shaved and the mps full body kit....real mps not a copy...well i took it apart to redo and got somthing else so im going to git rid of this cheap....has brand new color change paint job..daytona blue...[350z blue]...it is a crazy color...anyways the car has no motor or trans ....but everyone here knows you can get a complete motor and trans for 500-1000 bucks...so all you have to do is put it in and go...i have all the axels radiator everything that it needs just no motor and trans....this car has not 1 dent in it....was all shaved right...no bondo...clean ass car ...i will get pics of it this week but just testing the water to see if anyone is looking for a car....have title in hand clear never wrecked...car has 31.000 miles on the body....all i want for it is $2500....in im ft worth so if anyone wants to come and look at it before they buy it i will be more than happy to show it to you...you will not get a more perfect car than this.....has not been on the road since the new paint job so it will be a new car anywhere it goes...pm and let me know if anyone is interested

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
i got more for the eng and tranny selling it than i would have with the car.....so after i sell the shell then i will still not have made back what the car was worth.....ohh and bye the way this car has all leather int...and power everything...no sunroof...wanted it like that because its lighter...short shifter .....and the cd tape player too....top of the line one back in 2001....anyway just post or hit me up on aim at senovbrawl...if anyone has ?s

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
what part of fortworth do you live in?? i live over here by northwest highway & 635

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
get some pics up here. i wanna see this thing.. i might have someone interested..

·
Registered
619 Posts
im in killeen. about 2.5 hours from you. post up a pic so i can check it out

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
very interested in this. please contact me asap as i've tried reaching you already. all my contacts are in my member profile.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol.....this is forsale again...call me 682 465 5648 car has never seen the sun still in storage like new

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2500...firm will keep it before i sell for less

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it will have to be a local sale sorry...i have no way to a camera ..the car is by western center and hwy35 in ft worth i will meet anyone in person and show them the car that way they can see it up close...full paint change .door jams...trunk...gas door...under hood...just imagine a shaved 2001 tibby with a mps body kit perfect no cracks and 350z blue...its metallic never seen the sun it was put in storage at night and has been there ever since...32k miles on the car ..no motor or trans but has everything else.../ radiator ..motor mounts...clutch..ported intake manifold and trottle body..alternator..so just need a long block..call me if intrested and i can meet anytime after 2pm and whenever on weekends...the paint alone cost more than 2500 so someone is getting a crazy deal...not 1 dent/ding on the hole car...its perfect...and it was all shaved right with metal not bondo so u never have to worry about that cracking or paint peeling...my number=682 465 5648 ash

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i will get some up by sunday

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
k ill be back in town tomorrow so im gonna take pics and get them up ....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts