Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, i am on like my 4th TPS sensor. I keep throwing a CEL for the stupid TPS sensor.
I have checked the harness and it checked out good.
I have replaced the MAF sensor.

Could something be wrong with my throttle body?

Also my CEL blink sometimes, some people say that the car is misfiring. But i read in my shop book, that the code is just resetting.

If the timing is off like 1 or 2 degrees, could it throw the TPS off?

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
Have you hooked your car up to a real time OBD II scanner to see what kind of reading the TPS is giving you? Low voltage, high, dead spots, etc.?

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
Ok. I do if you're ever up in the Olympia area and want to get together let me know and we'll hook her up. We're having our monthly meet this Friday at 8:00pm if you're interested I can bring my scan tool and we can check it out. I know it's a bit of a drive though.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok. I do if you're ever up in the Olympia area and want to get together let me know and we'll hook her up. We're having our monthly meet this Friday at 8:00pm if you're interested I can bring my scan tool and we can check it out. I know it's a bit of a drive though.
My schedule just changed for this month! I have to work this Friday so i will not be able to make it. If I had this Friday off I would make it.
If your free next week, I might be able to make in the mourning some time..

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
I'm busy 7:00am to 6:00pm M-F but Saturdays and Sundays I'm usually not too busy. Just PM me if you want to meet up sometime.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts