Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
posting this hyundai back for sale again. my mom doesnt need it anymore.

it has 68k miles, everything is in perfect working condition. 1.5 liter with manual transmission. currently it has black b13 se-r rims on it with good tires all around. i also have the stock steelies and caps if you would prefer those. theres only a few small dings on the exterior. the interior door panels have some weird damage on them. almost like they got chemical burned/melted. not sure what caused that, as it was that way when i bought the car a year ago. it has an aiwa cd player, seems kinda old but it works without problems.

currently this is the only picture i have of it. ill snap some new ones when i go bowling this weekend.

asking 3000 for it:)

[Edited by endlessmike on Jul 6, 2006 7:27 PM]

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
5 spd

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
No, if its an L its the 1.5L.

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1.5l, 5 speed. interior is the usual hyundai grey with fruity pebble speckled seats. car runs excellent, ac works flawlessly, heat is burninating. ill probably be doing a valve job before the car is sold. tranny doesnt grind or make any noises, clutch is still good. the only thing ive done to the car is clear corners. i will most likely be replacing the front tires as well, so you wont have to worry about those, and the rears have tons of life.:)

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
changed my mind. i want a b13 se-r for my daily again. buy it pleeeeeeeeez

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
how bout 3K? :paranoid:

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Wow Matt. If you keep buying accents your going to have your own dealership soon.

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by bvtmattyc
[body]
how bout 3K? :paranoid:
[/body]
for you matt, 3400. :nervous: buy it, its for a good cause. im lonely without my daily nissan. think, you could buy it, and hang out in the central florida for a couple days;):

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
unfortunately, it's for my brother and not me. :cry:

let me see what his finances look like and I'll get back to you

1 - 18 of 18 Posts