Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I own a 2003 tiburon and i live in NYC and i want to do some tuning to the vehicle is anyone from the NYC area that knows of any place where i can get parts. for example (cold air intakes, cat back exhausts, body parts carbon fiber) and also what manufacturer of these parts do you recommend.

any info would be appreciated.

·
Banned
59 Posts
Hi All,

I own a 2003 tiburon and i live in NYC and i want to do some tuning to the vehicle is anyone from the NYC area that knows of any place where i can get parts. for example (cold air intakes, cat back exhausts, body parts carbon fiber) and also what manufacturer of these parts do you recommend.

any info would be appreciated.
Does the parts have to come from the NYC area? If you don't mind ordering stuff from online and having it delivered, I can a few suggestions.

Intake: I recommend either the Injen or Fujita brand. I personally have a Fujita CAI installed and the sound from the engine sounds great. I bought it at arkspeedracing. Below is the link:

04-06 Hyundai Tiburon Fujita Cold Air Intake System; 4 Cyl.

Short shifter: Another mod I highly recommend if yours is a manual transmission. It makes a very tangible difference in shifting. The shifting feels less rubbery and more precise and quick. I bought the TMS short shifter and it comes with 4 aluminum bushings. Linky:

Hyundai Tiburon Short Shifters and Shift Knobs - TWM Performance

Exhaust: The most popular ones for the Tiburon seem to be the Injen SES catback exhaust and the Ark DT-S catback exhaust. You can find the Ark one at the Ark web address I posted above. For a good price on the Injen exhaust, here's the link:

Injen Super SES Exhaust System Hyundai Tiburon 2003-2006 V6, 4 Cyl. 60mm cat-back system w/ 4" S.S. tips :: Catback Exhausts :: Exhaust Systems :: UltraRev, Inc.

For more info and DIY's, also check out NewTiburon.com.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the info

hey man thanks for the info and the parts do not have to come from NY but for me i dont like to wait for things .... lol if you understand what i mean. i will def. look into the parts you recommended i have a automatic tranny do you know about any parts for auto trannys that make a diffrence.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hey I'm from NY as well--Westchester County--which is only about 30 minutes north of your area. I can put together a package deal with pretty much ANYTHING you're looking for to save you quite a bit of cash. I've got a crapload of intakes, catbacks, carbon fiber hoods, and bodykits all in stock. Unfortunately, my warehouse is in California so I wouldn't be able to eliminate shipping. However, depending on exactly what you're looking for, many parts can be packaged together when departing from one location.

If you'd like more info, e-mail me at sale[email protected] or [email protected] (also on AIM - ImportSharkInfo).

You might want to check out the following as well:
Importshark
Importshark Image Gallery

1 - 4 of 4 Posts