Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My clutch just went on my tib and i was looking for a new one any suggestions?? the car has about 63,000 miles on it. I also need a new cat back system, dose anyone want any suggestions?

·
Registered
256 Posts
mabey a act clutch and fidanza flywheel.
and it all depends on your budget and what you are looking for when it comes to a cat back exhaust

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I've got one @ the house for sale. its a Valeo 6 puck. All new clutch cover, disc and flywheel. I just dont have the throw out bearing. They are about $45 @ the dealer.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lucid i just checked out that act clutch and that looks good. now for the catback im looking for something thats under $900 ish

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well yea but im looking for something that has a deep sound and give me the most performance. and is there any other minor things i can do to up grade my performance that isnt going to coast me like 3 grand??

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
most of the tibs 2.0 or 2.7 sound the same across the boards with the differnt exhausts. I'm sure you'd be happy with which ever system you choose.

w/out spending some nice money, intake, header and exhaust is probablly where your gonna be.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i just order my exhaust and my clutch but im just not getting enough hp since i have the i4 is there anything else i can do that might put me at 200 hp? throttle body or anything?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts