Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 accent audio

Hey I just bought a 2005 accdent kjust wondering what are the speeker sizes of both the fount and back speekers and also doens any one have a sub box design for a 15’ sub
thanks for your time

·
Registered
91 Posts
Re: 2005 accent audio

the speakers are 4 inch or 4.5 inch, something like that

[Edited by bodes on Mar 8, 2006 1:37 AM]

·
Registered
464 Posts

Pretty sure its 5 1/4 all the way around, as for box design look around i'm sure there are templates online.

·
Registered
978 Posts

I have designs for subs, yes, but it depends on the sub you are going with, each one is different

·
Registered
73 Posts

for box ideas and stuff check out www.the12volt.com

·
Registered
5 Posts

you can get 6's in the front, 5's in the back well thats the australian model..
i got pioneer comp splits in the front and some 5inch fill speakers in the stock place

·
Registered
1,880 Posts

I seem to remember that the LC2's Premium Audio package puts 6 3/4" in the back and 5 1/4" in the front, along with the 2 tweeters up front...but maybe its just that you can fit a max of 6 3/4" speakers in the back...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

thanks people it was much appreciated ill hopfully have some pics of it all seen untill then cheers

·
Registered
22 Posts

Ive taken the doors and back deck off my 01 gl many times now. Some places say 5 1/2 around, others differ. The fronts are a 5 1/4 hole size. You cant go any bigger, period. The rears holes are big enough to fit 6 1/2s in.

·
Registered
464 Posts

I managed to fit my 6X9's into my rear speaker grills, some creative thinking and alot of dremeling

1 - 11 of 11 Posts