Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2005 Hyundai Elantra GT Coilovers

I'm new to the this forum and wanted to show what I'm about to do to 05 Elantra GT 4dr sedan. Stock rear suspension is sagging again after replacing struts like 1 year ago. So I'm done trying to fix it to not have it scrapping having 4 people in the car.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm new to the this forum and wanted to show what I'm about to do to 05 Elantra GT 4dr sedan. Stock rear suspension is sagging again after replacing struts like 1 year ago. So I'm done trying to fix it to not have it scrapping having 4 people in the car.

I tried to send you a private message but it said you weren’t accepting them. Here was my message:

Do you know about the Elantra xd forum? There are a few active people over there still that know a lot about elantras. http://www.elantraxd.com/forums/content.php

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just saw this I can't post pics this page is soo outdated. GSP "Coilovers are really great I love them. I'll keep trying to post pics

Do you have a smart phone? Get an app called Tapatalk! It’s excellent for posting on forums. Did you see my last message on another forum you should join?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
struts do not hold the car up. Springs hold cars up. Shocks and struts keep cars from bouncing. ...No car in the world is low because the struts are worn out.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just 2 more posts and I can becoome a real boy, and see pics and links in the signatures
Like I care what you think!!! I replaced the struts and the car wasn't sagging anymore after(not the coil springs)...they wore out again my car began to sit real low in the rear...so honestly you can't tell me anything that will prove me wrong.
Real boy ???never rewarded.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Did I say something about springs or struts?? I just see my comment regarding me posting to add posts under my belt??

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
struts do not hold the car up. Springs hold cars up. Shocks and struts keep cars from bouncing. ...No car in the world is low because the struts are worn out.
2nd nobody asked you for your input how struts and springs work on a car I replaced them and the broke again sagging in the suspension, I replaced them with coilovers problem solved bought new tires for my Voxx wheels car looks way better now no thanks or help from you troy...once again #RealBoyWillNeverBeRewarded

1 - 14 of 14 Posts