Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking for parts when I came across this blog about Hyundai from other markets. The caption with the photo says "Prices of Hyundai Accent 2006 for Spain". I was wondering if anyone can confirm this because I like the front fascia, grill, and fog light molding. Looks like a direct fit for the 2000-2002's

source link
Blog a new Hyundai car review, at articles-hyundai.blogspot.com: July 2008

there is a lot there so you might want to ctrl F (Prices of Hyundai Accent 2006 for Spain)

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
That's a 2000-2002 Accent LC.

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
now why coudlnt the usdm accents get a awesome bumper like that?

i hate my stock front bumper..

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I know it looks like a US market 2000-2002 but the blog read like it was the same design for the 2006 spain version but with a new front, i guess it's just a 2002 with the spain front end. Thanks

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
grrrr..it just shows how watered down hyundaiusa's cars are..

we ask for hamburger and we get "vegatable protein based meat product with hydrogenated soybean oil"

i wish we had a american owned kdm distribution store..besides evofusion

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
I looked it up for reference and Spain had the same generation of Accent as the US. It wouldn't surprise me if the LC2 was available in 3 and 5 door versions in 2006 like in Canada, but the MC was available and the first year for the LC2 was 2003. Their LC2 looks like ours with a black grille.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
cool, thanks for the look up. I also like the UK grill insert for the LC2 simple insert leaving the middle open. but that image above has a better front than half of these kits i see imo.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Some news from Spain :)

The accent generations years are the same.The only difference is the 1.3 engine available here.
But that's not a spanish car!
If you take a look at the plates that's a russian car.
Anyway the car looks the same as the spanish, except for those front light "eyeliners".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts