Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELLO EVERYBODY!!!

i was thinking, i have had my accent for a few years now, and I LOVE IT!! and im sure that there are enough people out there that feel the same about there hyundai.

Anyways i was wondering if anyone wanted to arrange a meet this summer, if you let me know i will try and book this community centre where Drift X and XL came down two years ago to show of there drift technics.

we could have vendors show up. do a little drifting ourselfs. maybe a small races.. have a little fun.. so let me know whos up for it.

OKAY THEN!! hopefuly this can happen

UNTILL THEN !

takitez :bandit:

·
Registered
386 Posts
The thing is where in canada is this gotta take place?
I live in BC

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
theres Hyundai Sunday in the Toronto area every year, its usually held in August but things are up in the air this year as far as where its gonna be held.

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
Drifting?

Interesting... :D

·
Registered
406 Posts
not a drifter myself....but i think that elantra accents and tibs are all Frnt Whl Drv....
As far as i know drifting is intended for rear wheel drive cars only.....

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
My car is RWD! :D

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
I am thinking it would be nice to run an autoX at Hyundai Sunday. But I don't know if it is possible. There needs to be a lot of help and equipment needed for proper timing and safety.

Anybody have a few hundred pylons, radios and some timing equipment laying around?

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
I've got 3 road cones sitting in front of and on my mail box :lol:

but really I could gather a bunch of them and pack the tib full of them. I don't think border patrol would be too happy about it though, LOL

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'll help out with what ever I can. I may be able to get a couple dozen cones.......as long as you guys promise not to destroy them :hmmm:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Originally posted by Tibbychick
[body]
I've got 3 road cones sitting in front of and on my mail box :lol:

but really I could gather a bunch of them and pack the tib full of them. I don't think border patrol would be too happy about it though, LOL
[/body]
Make sure that you get those HUGE ones that they use on construction sites....you know with the sidewalls of used tires on the bottom........THEN try and sneak those across the border.

On 2nd thought forget the cones, everyone bring 2 cafeteria trays each......

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
You would need a couple hundred cones at least.

Good luck fitting those into the Tibby.:lol:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Like I said, just grab some trays......

Kinda wish I had stuck around at HS to see that.....Oh well, theres always this year....

[Edited by Rixshark on Jan 24, 2006 1:28 PM]

·
Registered
227 Posts
I too missed the tray incedents on HS, Cotton any word on prospects for the site this year??

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have an idea for this meet. Every years,here in quebec, we have the CAQ show&shine. This will be the third edition this year. All the Club Accent quebec is here + alot of tuned cars from quebec. There's a spl contest, lots of prices and this year we will try to have something more interesting: a dyno and more. If you want to see some pictures :
http://www.clubaccentquebec.com
and search for the photo section....

[Edited by Jidz on Feb 14, 2006 7:24 AM]

·
Registered
141 Posts
I just had a crazy thought....

Why don't we just hold Hyundai Sunday at Hutch's (the place we drove to from the dealership). Its on the water, cheap food, big parking lots, and if you want to call it a beach feel free to do so. Won't find me near that water though.

And on top of that. Theres a huge crowd that shows up on Sunday nights with modified cars.

·
Registered
66 Posts
yeah man, that sounds good....should be some fun. im definately bringing trays lol, i missed it but i saw the vids spikie took lol, jed had some sweet style lol... grahm did some sweet stuff too, thatd b alot of fun, all depends, play it by year for now i guess...anybody have any updates on hyundai sunday for the coming summer yet?

·
Registered
788 Posts
could be cool a big hyundai meet i would love it :)

i'd be able to go to ontario but BC would be a bit to far :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts