Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
look's to vanilla..not enough expression...an if they were gonna add 16 inch rims..could't they have at least put some better bumper's on? like the one's in the honda civcs,

·
Registered
39 Posts
I don't like it's minimal rear end but the front isn't too bad.

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
I like it, very European (and very Ford Ka or 96-00 civic hatch in the rear). I reserve my buying comments until pricing and curb weights are released.

·
Registered
453 Posts
ok, I WAS excited, I WAS gonna trade mine in for one, but now, I think I'm gonna wait for the AWD turbo mazda3... I'll keep the accent too, god that is dissapointing compared to the concept released in frankfurt.

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
im just waiting on the rwd tib. hopefully that gets released in 2007 and i can get one by '08-'09 for 60% retail price ;):

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
looks SUV'ish, like that Lexus SUV... only much smaller, this doesn't look aggressive enough, the Frankfurt Accent was extremely mean looking, almost rude

·
Registered
483 Posts
I'm glad to see that it doesn't have "body side molding". It looks like they took about 2 inches too much off of the rear end. The thing that pisses me off is that they will problably have about a dozen body lits for it within the first year. I'm waiting for a decent one for my car and the thing is almost 3 years old. Christ, even the Chevy Lumina has better looking bodykits then they have for my car.:cry:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Great way to ruin a good-looking car, make it look pussy.
I like the SR concept much better.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
ghey, no turbo.. POS. Well.. guess I wont be staying Hyundai. Always a let down. I bet the Rear Wheel tib will be something dumb like... 120 hp.. haha.

·
Registered
179 Posts
i donty hink it looks bad, better than the sedan, with a aftermarket body kit it has potensial. but does it have an independent rear suspension?

·
Registered
453 Posts
anyone who says that car looks good needs to re-assess their (manhood or) idea of a good looking car, IT LOOKS LIKE A TOYOTA ECHO FOR CHRIST SAKE!!!!!!! and as has been pointed out, the for Ka, which is, I believe, the modern fiesta... not an OK car to resymbol in any fashion!

I am hence forth denouncing that accent as a hyundai alltogether! all who are with me say "I"!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I, lol, I can't beleive it, that looks so unmanly, i'd be better off buying a 99 civic SI and tuning it just like everyone else and their mothers, well i won't be buying that car, i might go back to honda, :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
if the SR was in production your post's would be a different story..

·
Registered
243 Posts
looks ok but i think it would look brilliant with the back end lowerd...... they are useing the same shape as the SR .......... Lets hope the SR is released soon to boost sales of this model. there are rumors that the UK won't get it as they are NOT making a 5 door model and the UK market would demand a 5 door.:ermm:

·
Registered
27 Posts
am i the only one who thinks it looks like a mini corolla?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts