Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard from another site that a 03 accent intake would work with a 07, simply by removing the plastic engine cover. After reviewing some pictures, i dont see how it would work. I would like to know opinions of what u think, or if you KNOW from experience that it does work...

been in the market for an intake for a while, getting desperate. any suggestions?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Get the weapon R Intake system... Read the post on hyundai-forums.com 3g accent section. works fine.. the only thing i wish it came with is an extra 2.75 to 2.75 coupler... other than that, Works great... I have it on my car now, sounds great, looks great.. about 188$ shipped.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah, thought about that too. If u do it before me, lemme know the spectre part numbers u used, might help me some. haha, being i would have no clue what i am doing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh yeah, i had a weapon R dragon intake on my 2001 dodge neon and i really liked it. i thought it was a good buy. I was thinking about the secret weapon one, but i dont have that kind of money to drop on an intake at the moment. im on a budget.

·
Registered
49 Posts
well, forget what you heard, I HAVE the weapon R intake installed and it works GREAT!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts