Registered
9,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

[Edited by Jed118 on Sep 19, 2004 4:04 PM]

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
That, is badass. They should have done something like that back in 94. I like the car, but I think the front end needs a little tweaking.

·
Registered
154 Posts
That is a car drawn by a college design student, not anyone at GM. Been around the web for months.

[Edited by Digital on Sep 19, 2004 5:05 PM]

·
Registered
225 Posts
Originally posted by Digital
[body]
That is a car drawn by a college design student, not anyone at GM. Been around the web for months.

[/body]
Get that kid a job!!

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Last one rolled off the line in 2002, but I don't think they were permanently killing it. Sales of the Camaro were in the tubes. Personally I think GM needs to put a little more thought in to their vehicles. One thing I've never liked, and I've owned a Camaro and now a Corvette, are their plastic, Shitty looking interiors. It cheapens the whole look and feel of the interior. The other thing I don't like about GM is that they started stuffing the LS1 in to every god damn performance car they have. Next time around they need to put a little more thought in to ergonomics and design in their interior and come up with an engine that's unique to it.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
1st pic looks so much like a 300 i had to blink once or twice to realize it wasnt, second pic makes me hate cars.

·
Registered
14,259 Posts
Originally posted by x7xstring
[body]
Originally posted by Digital
[body]

[/body]
uhhh anyone competent with photochopping can do that easy.

Get that kid a job!!
[/body]

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
i'm not into the retro look of cars.
new mustang = yuck
pt cruiser = yuck
ssr= yuck
that ugly photoshopped POS = yuck

·
Registered
154 Posts
GM did indeed can the F-Body for its declining sales. But rather than put the R/D monies into a revamp, they decided to dump it all into the bloated pig known as the SSR. Being that the '05 Stang is certain for stardom, the Ford GT, the return of the Charger ... I think the Camaro will be back soon.

Had Jon Moss not retired from Specialty Vehicles a few years ago, I think the Camaro would have made a sooner reappearance. The only guy with some nads at GM is Lutz now, and his aren't as big as Jon's were.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Eh....that's pretty ugly. I see that some muscle cars will never leave the unaerodynamic stage...even if it's someone college art project. ;):

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Who needs aerodynamics when you've actually got power? It kinda leaves the drawing board open to all kinds of ideas.......not just the aerodynamic wedge or bubble that most imports look like.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts