Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I now have a 2017 santa fe XL 3.3l. We use it to tow our camper and I'm looking to get a few more ponies out of it, possibly changing the shift points in sport mode as well. I don't see any stickys or much for this vehicle- but I am looking (hoping) for some sort of in-line piggyback solution that can give me a bit more oomph out of her. I may be interested in some sort of tuning software that I could configure myself but for the sake of being indiscrepent I would rather something I could plug in and remove without a flash involved. I don't plan on going crazy but I will probably add an intake and some sort of tuning option to hopefully get another 20ft/lb out of it. It's technicaly the wife's car so no exhaust or anything like that. Is there anything out there under $1000 that would give me a solution? I don't mind playing around with ecu mapping but something a little more discreet or plug and play would be much more ideal 👍. Thanks in advance and if I have missed something on here that should be obvious then by all means flame on 🔥!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts