Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

2018 Elantra mods?

20K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  ELANTRA 2.0 KZN 
#1 ·
Hey guys. I bought a brand new 2018 Elantra about a month ago. So far I like the car..... But I feel it needs something extra. I've thought about rims and cosmetic stuff but I keep wondering if there was anything performance wise I could do that won't effect the warranty. Also we're would be a good place to buy parts for this new of a car?

#2 ·
Dude I think you and I are in the same boat the only real things you can do to a brand new car is maybe an intake and an exhaust I have a 2018 Elantra GT myself and if you bought the car for mods then my friend you messed up big time as there is next to nothing for the elantra/ Elantra gt in the realm of mods trust me I've looked wait a few years and maybe there will be someone who makes a few mods but for now you are kinda screwed.

#3 ·
Hi @Youwantwhat? and @Howard8313,

We are an official vendor at hyundaiPerformance. We carry a lot of parts and accessories for the 2018 Elantra, and keep adding new products for this vehicle to our inventory.
You are welcome to check out the options we've got for your vehicle by following the link below:
2018 Hyundai Elantra Accessories & Parts at CARiD
You are always welcome to give us a call and ask any questions you have for immediate assistance.

#5 ·
I just bought a new elantra as well and there is not whole lot performance wise unless you own a Sport model then there is a little more available. It usually takes the aftermarket a year or more to catch up with all the new cars coming out and see what the demand is as well. I have some cosmetic goodies coming, but ill have to wait and see what is coming out.

#7 ·
Hi guys i have a 2018 hyundai elantra elite 2.0 auto, the issue im having is the with the gearbox
well its not really an issue as such more like an irritation from the gearbox.
from the time it takes to change gears it drags the link sometimes having to de-accelerate and accelerate in order for the rev to change.

is this normal guys ???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.