Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

3rd Annual Texas Meet 2010

2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  LePapirrikY 
#1 · (Edited)
Well, once again lets organize everything for this year Texas Meet as far as date and location.
Lets review the places we have met, so far.

Texas Meet 08' - The Colony, Tx (Jonny's brother House)
Texas Meet 09' - Roanoke, Tx (NGM's Shop)
Texas Meet 10' - San Antonio, Tx

Date: June 18 & 19, 2010

Meeting location:
Dallas

On Friday 18 we are meeting at this location @ 2pm.
Map
We are going to wait for 1 hr for everyone to arrive and from there our next stop will be Austin.

Austin

On Friday 18 we are meeting at this location around 7pm.
Map
We'll be taking couple pictures and from there our next stop will be San Antonio.

Houston

I have ask another member to support me on the Houston area, soon i'll post what we have decided for this.

San Antonio

On Friday 18 we are meeting at this location around 9pm.
Map
This will be our meet and greet for the night, If everyone is not too tired from the trip, we may head to a different location for couple pictures.

Motel:

Quality Inn and Suites Bandera Pointe
9522 Brimhall
San Antonio, TX
1 (210) 372-9900

Price per room:
1st Reservation
$21 per person (2 nights) need 2 people
2nd Reservation
$49+tax, still in progress.

Dallas/Fort Worth Area

LePapirrikY Booked - Kia Rio
Jcj8008 - Kia Cerato
Shawn Booked - Kia Sephia
meakame +1 Booked - Hyundai Accent
Sleeper5 - Kia Spectra
Jessica +1 Booked - Kia Rio
Brad? - Kia Soul
NeoSober? - Kia Koup
Ripper? - Kia Spectra

Houston Area

Raulius -Kia Spectra[/i]
07Accent1.6 - Hyundai Accent
fas93 - Kia Koup

Austin Area

Aidensgroup - Kia Koup
Squirmy - Kia Soul
ATXKia - Kia Rio
Tex7738 - Hyundai Accent
CrookedH - Hyundai Genesis
HotLZGT - Hyundai Genesis

San Antonio Area

bhurlin - Kia Sephia
210Soul - Kia Soul
Tenrilid - Hyundai Accent
mmez - Hyundai Accent
AznPersuazn - Hyundai Tiburon
GenXS - Hyundai Genesis
Brandonsnow2010 - Hyundai Tiburon

Total: 23 rides.
Motel: 6 people

Everything is now a GO for this Meet!!

First, I would like to say THANKS to Bill KFXPerformancefor being, not only our Sponsor for this meet(and also the last 2 events), but also for being our Host this year. Thank you Bill.

Now we have some things to consider since there will be lots of members coming from different cities. We need to have a head count of members, that way we can calculate the motel cost. I need you guys to confirm you assistance, and its important you do so, otherwise we will run short. Right now im in the process of getting quotes, if you are not sure yet, then say maybe but please let me know.

Bill and I, have decide to make this a 2 days event(for the first time), meeting on Friday 18 @ night, just so we can have the whole Saturday for us. Now this is where we guys need your input, we have decided what to do for this meet but we will welcome your advice on possible activities, so dont be afraid and throw your ideas to us.

Bill is trying to get a dealer involved on this meet, so if we are able to get that, we will be meeting on Saturday morning @ the dealer, before we do anything to show off our rides.

The schedule of things to do in San Antonio will be posted in a of couple days, once we get all things settled and confirmed.

Another thing you guys may like, Bill will be giving away a limited amount of free decals, so be sure to grab yours :)

Now i would like to THANK everyone who will be attending this event and lets make it a memorable one!!. Overlooking the members list for this year meet, shows an increase of members making it the biggest meet we have done so far in the past 2 yrs.

THANK YOU!!!

Also subscribe to this thread so you can keep yourself update, because this post will be change very often with new info.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.