Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just did the install of the rear strut bar, and it looks great. The best part about it is that the rear seat still closes.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Does it work for the hatchback too?

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
is there any noticable differnece? you suspension look's stock

i never knew that a car's body could flex during tight cornering.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
OH yeah...there is a deffinate difference. i have a stock suspension and all I have is the front....body sway is controled so much with these. i know a guy that had K-Sport Coilovers and he noticed a HUGE difference after he put a front one on his.

$45 sounds good to me!

[Edited by fintile on May 22, 2006 11:18 AM]

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
You wont see much of a diff unless you have Coilovers.

I had coilovers and only a front strut bar and I handled like I was on rails.. but I did have different tires... stock tires will do **** for you.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I have actually noticed more understeer with the front strut bar, rather than without it. I took it off and all i have is my 1.6 drop with new kyb shocks and a whiteline rear sway bar, and it seems to have way less understeer. I don't know, but i never liked understeer. This set-up is fine for me right now w/o the strut bar

·
Registered
706 Posts
Originally posted by GLaccent01
[body]
I have actually noticed more understeer with the front strut bar, rather than without it. I took it off and all i have is my 1.6 drop with new kyb shocks and a whiteline rear sway bar, and it seems to have way less understeer. I don't know, but i never liked understeer. This set-up is fine for me right now w/o the strut bar
[/body]
I have noticed that as well so I adjusted my line to compensate

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
FINALLY! Someone else with a 4-door LC2! Lol...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts