Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there ive been away from this forum for some years, i have Just purchased a Scoupe GT 95 and i need to put a new Motor in? what are my opitions. now iv been reading some posts and there are Thousands! but my Previous Tuner reccomend that i Put in a 4G63T motor. if memory serves me correct is that not a Mitsibishi motor? and if that is isnt the Moving parts/Gearbox on the Opposite side of the Scoupe/Accent and how willth at complicate issues.

So please send me in the correct dirrection and let me know who all in the forum has this conversion? please i am itching to get started!

kind regards

ASPerilla

·
Registered
715 Posts
93+ Scoupes are a VERY poor canidate for 4g63 92- Have a mitsu motor and are much better canidates Your Scoupe is a bettercanidate for a Beta swap from a later tib or elantra...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Yeps.

Your scoupe has got the Alpha hyundai Engine where everything is mirrored with the older mitsubishi engines.

I'm going to pick up my 4G63T this week or the next(my scoupe is from 92 with the mitsubishi orion engine) which is a perfect swap.
All I need is the schematic diagram for the 4G63T engine and the axles and a nice braking system.
Anybody????

·
Registered
715 Posts
http://www.geocities.com/berserko_1/c50
http://www.j1elantra.com

[Edited by berserko on Oct 31, 2005 5:29 PM]

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hey thanks.
I registered so you'll be getting some questions fired your way hehe

·
Registered
298 Posts
Originally posted by ASperilla
[body]
Hi there ive been away from this forum for some years, i have Just purchased a Scoupe GT 95 and i need to put a new Motor in? what are my opitions. now iv been reading some posts and there are Thousands! but my Previous Tuner reccomend that i Put in a 4G63T motor. if memory serves me correct is that not a Mitsibishi motor? and if that is isnt the Moving parts/Gearbox on the Opposite side of the Scoupe/Accent and how willth at complicate issues.

So please send me in the correct dirrection and let me know who all in the forum has this conversion? please i am itching to get started!

kind regards

ASPerilla
[/body]

ASperilla

Give me a call I may be able to help you out if you get stuck... PM me I will give you numbers... what area are u in in SA???

Grant

1 - 6 of 6 Posts