Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So after a long build up I went ahead and got my 4g63t 1994 Elantra (GT42 turbo) tuned with a 2.0L block. On pump gas (94oct.) and running 23 PSI I made 553hp.

Still need to add c16 and run about 10-13 more psi of boost and still have a 4 fogger nos kit to shot :)

Video and sheet will be up soon

Here are some pictures

GARAGE 16 - Turbo - Turbo Manifolds

·
Registered
127 Posts
Very nice! That thing looks sick!

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
:eek: I love it! Lets see some timeslips!

·
Registered
42 Posts
yo

Are you the dude who is making 12's in the 1/4th on youtube? You are ****ing sick man. Pure inspiration.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you the dude who is making 12's in the 1/4th on youtube? You are ****ing sick man. Pure inspiration.
yup its me but I know it can go alot more as when it hits full boost (27psi) I let off and on gas again.

This year I will have new videos

·
Registered
42 Posts
yup its me but I know it can go alot more as when it hits full boost (27psi) I let off and on gas again.

This year I will have new videos
dude not to be weird but like I follow your vids lol. It's like if I where to even see your car up close and personal I would need new pants. I am wanting to get my GT to be like that. But money is going to be tight going into college and all.

I'm thinking about getting the shark racing special stage kit. Do you recommend anything that is better? I'm wanting to become the first boosted Elantra in Anchorage. So any advice you have is well worth it. Or I was wanting to get a S/C kit. And pump as much boost as I could out of it. I am also planning on drag racing as well. But up here there is only a part of the season can be raced. So the car will need to stay well enough as well for the winter time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts