Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys, my name is Jake and ive been on the forums for a while. I live in Las Vegas, NV and Im going to try and start up a hyundai movement! Anyone with a hyundai in the Las Vegas area is welcome. No meet time or anything yet, but its something I want to get started. I have a lot of hopes an aspirations which could eventually turn out to be something really good for both the elantra and hyundai community. I even wanna try and work with some of the shop owners I know and maybe even develop aftermarket car parts that we've all been looking for and just cant get! Call me if you're interested cause Im going to try and get a website together and a meeting time and place. 702 686 5345

·
Registered
8,316 Posts
Originally posted by jakejacobson86
[body]
Whats up guys, my name is Jake and ive been on the forums for a while. I live in Las Vegas, NV and Im going to try and start up a hyundai movement! Anyone with a hyundai in the Las Vegas area is welcome. No meet time or anything yet, but its something I want to get started. I have a lot of hopes an aspirations which could eventually turn out to be something really good for both the elantra and hyundai community. I even wanna try and work with some of the shop owners I know and maybe even develop aftermarket car parts that we've all been looking for and just cant get! Call me if you're interested cause Im going to try and get a website together and a meeting time and place. 702 686 5345
[/body]
We're having a meet this Saturday at NY Pizza & Pasta on Sahara & Jones at 2:00PM. Stop by and we can discuss some stuff.

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
I'll be there in my <b><font size="5">ULTRA HIGH PERFORMANCE</font></b> neon.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice, i was more looking to start a fresh scene. but i might just have to come check that out! i have a myspace page up explaining my vision and a little more about the club

http://myspace.com/projectkdm

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
We already have Hyper Auto club. Which is NV and Nor. Cal and So. Cal.

http://www.hyperautoclub.com/

I'm the one who you talked to in the car domain page.

·
Registered
8,316 Posts
[body]
wow, is there really that much lack of interest here in vegas? i was just reading the one post...
[/body]
It's not so much a lack of interest. More of conflicting schedules. With the strange work schedules/swing shifts that Las Vegas has it gets hard to fit meets around everybody's schedule.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
yup

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
this is a semi repost from myspace but i just wanted everyone to make sure they were aware of this.

projectKDM will be having their first meet! I need all the members to let me know when they're available this coming week (02/04/2006-02/11/2006) just to meet for an hour or two somewhere convenient for all of us. get in contact with me somehow as i really would like for us all to get together just so we can get a chance to build the teams direction together. get in contact with me in any way shape or form. preferably phone

702 - 686 5345

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
i pownz joo @ll !!

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
[body]
this is a semi repost from myspace but i just wanted everyone to make sure they were aware of this.

projectKDM will be having their first meet! I need all the members to let me know when they're available this coming week (02/04/2006-02/11/2006) just to meet for an hour or two somewhere convenient for all of us. get in contact with me somehow as i really would like for us all to get together just so we can get a chance to build the teams direction together. get in contact with me in any way shape or form. preferably phone

702 - 686 5345
[/body]
Well we had our HP.com/Hyper meet.. you wernt there.

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Originally posted by jaeSun
[body]
i pownz joo @ll !!
[/body]
Nonsense!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts