Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im cleaning out my garage and with it I have a few items for sale. A rear axle back stainless exhaust system from Shark Racing, bolt's up to existing mid pipe, asking price is 130.00. I have a K.O.R.E cold air intake also for 50.00 if anyone is interested in that. Also I have a set of refurbished PIAA 1700x foglights, with new PIAA harness and new PIAA security system, this goes for 75.00. I also have a pair of GT side skirts for 100.00 brand new unpainted. Also, a set of drilled cadmium plated rotors for the captive rotor setup for 40.00. Contact me for additional questions and info.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Holy Cow Shaun! Long time no post! Hope all is well with you.

Are you parting the whole car, or just a few bits? I would be interested the the CAI for sure. How much with shipping to K7P2X5 in Kingston, Ontario, Canada? (USPS is fine).

Take care,
JP.8D

PS: Do you still have any pics of your SR throttle body pre-installed and installed? There were some on your site before. If you have any, could you email them to me? - Thanks.

[Edited by J.P. on Nov 26, 2005 7:17 AM]

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also have a BBTB from sharkracing that I am parting out for 150.00. J.P I am basically parting out with some extra stuff I have had in my garage for quite a while now. I will check tomorrow on the shipping at a local usps store on the intake, I don't think it will be more than 7-15.00 depending on the weight which shouldn't be much it's aluminum. I'll send you the pic's of the tb when it was installed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts