Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
96-98 Elanra Engine KIt For Sale

Brand New in the box engine kit for 96-98 1.8 Elantra for sale for $950 shipped OBO. Will trade for a Supercharger or Turbo Kit

Engine kit includes:

Complete Gasket Set
Performance Copper Head Gasket
Wiseco Forged Pistons Comp Ratio 8.5:1 Bore 82.5
Performance Rings and Wrist Pins
TOGA HP Main Bearings
TOGA HP Rod Bearings
Thrust Washers
TOPLINE Timing Belt
Expansion Plugs

·
Registered
284 Posts
Re: 96-98 Elanra Engine KIt For Sale

scrach that.. i just saw its a 1.8

[Edited by h2opunk182 on Oct 19, 2005 7:52 PM]

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

price drop 750 shipped i bought the kit because i was planning on turbo charging the car. Instead i'm going to geta tib so i have no need for it. IT MUST GO.

·
Registered
3,943 Posts

why are you selling your elantra? what mileage and such. how much do you want for the car itself?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I will sell the car for 3,400 obo with the engine kit. The car runs great and there is nothing wrong with it. The a/c does not work. (new compressor but there is a leak in one of the lines, i know what line it is but no cash.) It also has brand new wheels and tires, exeddy heavy duty clutch, injen cai, pioneer headunit and 2 10in sony xplods, blacked out tails, areospeed 2in drop and kyb struts in the front and monroe in the back. 118,000 about 6,000 on clutch

[Edited by carmenelantra on Oct 30, 2005 8:09 PM]

·
Registered
3,943 Posts

eeh it all might be more trouble than its worth getting it from TX to NY. i'd give you 2500 if you took out the stereo junk and just put some stock wheels on it. i still might just take the engine kit though. i really really want it but lately i have just spent too much money. if you woulda said 650 shipped like october 1st i would have had it already. but this month i dunno....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts