Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am selling my 98 accent hatch.this car has a 2.0 liter, headers,2 1/4 inch custom exhuast.frt brakes from a 2000 tiburon,gt body kit.blk apr 16" rims.kenwood c/d player,sony amp,10" sub.the car is blk.the engine has been swapped by cetified hyundai techs at a hyundai dealership.i work for lakeland hyundai.i keep good care of this car.i dont really want to sell it but i have a family x-panding.this car runs a 9.3 in the 1/8"mile.the engine is out of a 2000 tib.all the electrical work is good.ecu is from a 2000 tib to.if you are intreasted call me at 863-838-7276.i live in lakeland fl.{this car will be missed badly:(}

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Pics? jmcgrath_89130[at]hotmail[dot]com

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
interested in pics as well

e-mail address is in my profile

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
hey, this is off topic, i just wanted to ask you since i want to get a beta swap done that is very similar to yours, how much would it cost me total if i sent my car to lakeland, i live in orlando so i don't think its that far right? let me know, thank you

[Edited by GLaccent01 on Nov 28, 2005 8:40 AM]

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey whats up.right now i can't.but most likely i can. but first off.do you have any parts to do the swap/ you know as in a motor,etc.i will have a starting buisnes with me homeboy soon.sometimes my work gets to asking guestions.but i can do itat my shop soon.i still have the ability to use shop supplies.i have another 2.0l,ecu,motor mount.and all the snsrs.you would need the tib flywheel and strater for a 5spd tib.call me and we could possibly wprk a price.thanks. 8D

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
whats the deal with my pics.did any one like my car.i am practicly giving it away.its a good deal

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
well, i can try to look for a donor engine, but it would be easier if you got it, how much are you asking?? once i have the money saved, i'll definately swing by lakeland and get the beta swap done, i just hope its not that expensive :nervous::nervous::nervous: but yea let me know and give me your number.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts