Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fully loaded, automatic, leather, power sunroof, clarion cd player, a/c, cruise, ath evolution body kit with wing west front lip, 17" eagle alloy rims with tires plus stock 15" rims and tires,power mirrors, locks, windows, steering, brakes, bucket seats, car starter alarm, spoiler, Leds under front of car(removable), Leds inside car(removable),Tinted windows, rear defroster, intermittent wipers, dual airbags

this car has been in many car shows and is in top quality, asking $13500 obo
only serious inquiries please

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HA HA, not likely but thanks
The cars in amazing condition and up here the dealers sell stock 97-99's
for 14-15 thousand. So its really not that bad.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Originally posted by batgirl
[body]
HA HA, not likely but thanks
The cars in amazing condition and up here the dealers sell stock 97-99's
for 14-15 thousand. So its really not that bad.

[/body]
around here they sell stock ones for around 5k.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
why do you wanna know where i live, its in canada
maybe we have less tib available up here, remember some of your cars are illegal in canada

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
no offense at all just being honest...Yuri's car was way more hooked up than yours and if I remember correctly he only got around $11k US for it. As for me, mines also more hooked up than yours and the most I could probably get is $5000, but I probably wouldnt even ask that much. Whats the mileage on it? What sucks about our cars is the book value goes down fast simply because its a Hyundai.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well Im just going by the market up here, go on our autotrader site and you'll see for yourself
PS: I didn't say anything in my add that I'm keeping for my next car, you can check my site http://www.cardomain.com/id/donnaj
I would have more buyers that yours and the other car your talking about, the thing I dont like about doing up cars is that they make them look crazy or not even like a tiburon anymore. If someone wants a tib they want one thats look like one and then they can do more if they want. I really like your car but thats me, alot of people would be more vary of purchasing your car. I don't want it forever so you have to sell while you still make money off it.
I'm not trying to be rude though.:)

[Edited by batgirl on Sep 30, 2004 8:51 PM]

·
Registered
21,319 Posts
Alright people, us Americans need to quit commenting on what Canadians need to sell cars for. First off there is an exchange rate and second, it is a different economy. We don't have Koreans coming on here telling us that we sell our cars for too much so Americans don't need to tell Canadians that they sell theirs for too much.

And BTW, she is right about what the sell for up there. The average price does seem to be between $12k-$13k for a bone stok or slightly modified Tib.

http://search.trader.ca/Results.asp?BFROM=1&BAD=N&BPRICE=N&BTYPE=B&BCAT=1&BOREGION=-1&BYEAR1=1999&BYEAR2=1999&BPRICE1=&BPRICE2=&BKEYWORD=&BMAKE=721&BMODEL=TIBURON&q1=%3D+1&[email protected]&q3=721&[email protected]&q4=18154&[email protected]&q5=&[email protected]&q6=%3E%3D+1999+and+%3C%3D+1999&[email protected]&q7=&[email protected]&SortBy=askprice&SortOrder=d&DisplayType=pictures&DisplayRowCount=48&mknm=721&mdnm=TIBURON&q14=&[email protected]&subcategory=&CAT=1

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Originally posted by Whiplash_89
[body]
batgirl you have an attitude problem, and i hate you
[/body]
haha, we have a winner!

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
I know about the exchange rates, and also that tibs are more popular up there. That being said, look at Nightsharks car. An amazing car that only went for $7500 up there. If this one has high mileage then no matter where it is, its not worth the money. All I can say is good luck...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Look is it?
I wasn't rude at all in my response to you, I gave my answer in the exact tone Tibbychick gave hers.
Whiplash_89, Your talking about something you don't know about. I wouldn't tell you how overpriced you car was because I don't know about buyer demand or economy in your area. We live in different countries...so after exchange and like I already said, Just because you do your car up to the tits with ****, doesn't mean it worth more. There is more market for a closer to stock tib than a tib that doesn't really look like one anymore. Get it. My boyfriends family own one of the biggest car audio business in my province for the last 30 yrs, all we do is show after show. They are a huge sponsor in the tuner world up here. Alot of real car tuners appreciate enhancing the car not changing it into some wild looking(fast and furious wannabe) machine. I even told her I liked her car. But its not what you like its what the consumers like. Thats why I posted in the first place. Your not a very good role model for hyundai performance. Cutting people down only makes you look bad. Grow up and learn some respect. To each his/her own. PS: I don't hate you....just your last of knowledge.

[Edited by batgirl on Oct 1, 2004 4:04 PM]

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
:paranoid:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.