Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have the trim from my CD player in the 2000 Accent, a harness for the head unit, and two new pairs of speaker harnesses. All I want is the shipping which should cost five bucks or so. If nobody wants the stuff I'm throwing it away. If you only want one thing or another shipping will only be a couple bucks. Hurry up or I'm tossing this stuff.

The speaker harnesses fit
95 to 99 Accents
92 to 00 Elantras
86 to 94 Excels
01 to 03 Sante Fe's
All Sonatas up to 03
97 to 00 Tiburons

Also fits lots of Mitsubishi's and Toyotas.

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
I would like the speaker harnesses... Go to usps.com and figure out shipping to 89130 Las Vegas, NV. (it will be really cheap)...

Let me know :)

·
Registered
386 Posts
I would like the Harness for both SPeaker and Head Unit

email: [email protected]

Postal: V7C5P5 Canada

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by 03-Accent-03
[body]
I would like the speaker harnesses... Go to usps.com and figure out shipping to 89130 Las Vegas, NV. (it will be really cheap)...

Let me know :)
[/body]
It would cost 2 bucks or so. My paypal is [email protected] If possible could you use one of the options where it doesn't take a charge from me? Maybe the choice is gift or something. Talk to you later.

Forbidden- You got second dibs on the speaker harnesses but I can still give you the head unit harness. Shipping will be 4 bucks or so. I'll double check.

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Eh, go ahead and give them to forbidden. That way you don't get hit twice on paypal. Thanks anyway breezy! ;):

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
are you sure? If you send it through the right category it's ok. Well regardless, forbidden you want everything for five bucks?

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Yeah, I am sure. It's ok. Thanks anyway breezy :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts