Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have an 05 Tiburon. When my ac is on and i take a left turn water leaks out everywhere on the passenger side floor. There is no ac leaking outside on the ground so I think my drain is plugged. Where is the drain located?:eek::eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ac leak

thanks for responding, the water is coming out of this blower thats right under the glove box and you can see it if you get down on the floor and look, you don't need to take it apart to see the part which is leaking. got any more pictures? I believe it's condensation which built up to a lot of water and can't drain cause of a clog.:confused:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh great, and how would I be able to take it all apart? Is it hard?? See I am not the first owner of this car, i bought it used, so i think the warranty is voided. I just don't know what to do. I've never taken apart the interior before.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Oh great, and how would I be able to take it all apart? Is it hard?? See I am not the first owner of this car, i bought it used, so i think the warranty is voided. I just don't know what to do. I've never taken apart the interior before.
The warranty is not voided for the second owner. It's still good for 5 years or 60K miles from ORIGINAL date of purchase. Your warranty is good until 2010 or 60k miles. So let the dealer fix it for free.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts